Program Description of NBU Internship for U.S. Students
NBU provides two types of internship
- English teaching
- Teaching assistance (TA) of IT related programs
- NBU provides free accommodation (The cost of utilities not included)
- NBU provides monthly allowance for 7,000 Baht per month.
NBU provides two periods of internships. The length of internship is 4.5 months.
- August –December
- Applicant must be majoring in English language programs or IT programs or related.
- Applicant must be studying in the third year or upper years for undergraduate or studying in graduate level.
- Prepare required documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
- Supporting Documents (Optional)
Other documents are optional. You can submit supporting documents along with all required documents for consideration.
- Email all documents and identify type and period of internship to firstname.lastname@example.org
North Bangkok University 6/999 Phaholyothin 52 Rd. Klongthanon Saimai Bangkok 10220 Thailand.
Tel: +662 972 7200 ext. 206 Fax: +662 972 7751 Mobile: +668 8321 2266
English and computer (IT) Teaching Assistance
วันที่ 17 ธันวาคม 2558 | จำนวนคนอ่าน 1254 คน